Wondering how our toy rental subscription box return process works?
Here's a video demo to show you how to return your rental toys after each three-month rental cycle:
Here's how it works:
- When your subscription box arrives, make sure you hang onto all of the contents, not just the toys. (The shipping box, instruction sheets, packaging materials, etc.)*
- There will be a return shipping label included with the box. It is specific to the box it arrived in, so do not use it to return a different box. Make sure you hang onto it.
- When your three-month rental cycle is complete, pack up the toys and place any small parts into the included cloth bags. Place everything into the original shipping box.
- Fill out our feedback card (please!) and toss it in the box. (Thanks!)
- Place the kraft paper padding on top.
- Wet the shiny side of the paper tape with a very damp cloth. Close the box up and seal it with the paper tape.
- Attach your return shipping label to the top of the box.
- Drop your sealed toy rental subscription box off at any UPS Canada location.
*It's really important that you hang onto all of the original shipping materials. The main reason is that we want to keep our environmental impact to a minimum by re-using the same packaging again.
Please ensure that you return all of the hand-made cloth packaging bags as well, so that we are able to wash and re-use them over and over again.
Explore our toy rental collections to see what you might be getting in your next subscription box!