How to Get Started With Our Toy Rentals
Ninety percent of toys are plastic and nearly all of them are destined for the landfill.
Toy Exchange Club’s wooden toy rental subscriptions are for parents who want to save time and money sourcing quality toys, reduce toy clutter in their homes, and keep plastic toys and packaging waste out of our landfills.
Here's how it all works:
1. Select the Box that Corresponds with Your Child's AgeOur toy collections are designed to support each stage of your child's development. Choose the box that most closely aligns with your child's current age.
Your subscription is billed monthly, and the toys are delivered every 3 months.
2. Educational Toys are Delivered to Your DoorYour first box of beautiful, age-specific educational toys are on their way to you.
3. Play and Learn for Three MonthsEnjoy all the learning and fun without having to worry about toy storage and playroom organization.
And don't worry - sometimes kids lose a piece of a toy or are hard on them. We get that. If a piece is lost or a toy is broken, just let us know.
4. Ship the Toys Back to UsYou'll receive an email to let you know it's time for an exchange. We'll send you your next, more challenging set of toys. Then you'll pack up the outgrown set using the provided shipping materials and return label, and drop them off at any UPS location.
5. We Clean and Disinfect the ToysWe clean and sanitize the returned toys and then pack them up and send them off to the next family.
6. Feel GreatYou can feel great about supporting your child’s learning and development, keeping your playroom free of toy clutter, and making a sustainable consumer choice.
Want to know more? Meet our Founder and discover why Toy Exchange Club got started.